Welcome to Just Point and I'll Shoot. Please feel free to rate each of my posts Creative Commons License
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

My Shots

www.flickr.com

Power walk

We decided to go with Sim during lunch time and pass by the Ayala triangle on our way back. It was another photo opportunity but I forgot to bring my camera that day so I had to settle with my phone camera.

Fountain in the center of the Makati Stock Exchange

A cluster of Bandera de Espanola in the nearby garden

Close up of one of the flowers

Water plants floating in the garden's pond

That was a pretty tiring walk and my feet hurt after that but still worth it just to get some shots.

Just me,

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Google PageRank 
		Checker - Page Rank Calculator