Welcome to Just Point and I'll Shoot. Please feel free to rate each of my posts Creative Commons License
Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

My Shots

www.flickr.com

Flower Power

In my attempt to beautify(???) my Photoblog I decided to try my hand at designing my own Header. The picture I placed there was taken from a flower shop (or is it a plant stall) in Greenhills. The sales clerks were kind enough to allow us to take pictures of their beautiful flowers. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my digital camera that's why I got to shoot only on the ground level. Using my ever reliable phone camera and under Daylight (AWB) setting (it was noon when we got there) here's the original shot:

Photobucket

Just Me,

No comments:

Powered By Blogger
Google PageRank 
		Checker - Page Rank Calculator